Sunday, May 20, 2012

so much story

all.my.story

I have pulled out all of my journals that I have written in over the last 4 1/2 years or so and I am just kind of staring at them.

Wow. 

I've had a lot of story in just the past 4 1/2 years. 

And here in this moment I was all prepared to write some form of metaphor about story and life when, in going through these journals I found an entry, a prayer really that sums up everything I might try to say more elegantly. 

It is something I know I was clearly spurred on by the Holy Sprit to write while I was in South Africa most likely sitting in a chair gazing out onto the acres of vineyards

I feel empowered. I thank GOD for the encouragement I have received and I pray that I can be just as encouraging to others.
Thank you God for weighing things heavily on my heart and for using EVERY UGLY PART of me
Help me be OK with being broken-hearted. Help me to give more. Heavenly Father help me to be completely and utterly who you want me to be.
 Father help me to have patience and love for those it is hard to love
Help me remember in you I can do all things. Even the things I think I might not be able to do. Help me remember that through You I can do all.
Thank you for all of your blessings and love. The strength I feel from you is overwhelming.
You are my comforter and my peace
Amen.




 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment