Tuesday, May 29, 2012

26 you were a wacky ride

a theme of 26
I have come to the conclusion in my adult life that each year has a bit of life change.

and by a "bit" I mean a dump truck full of new information

and 26 was again, one of those years.

So I turn 27 on Friday.
And let me tell you guys. 27? looking to be incredibly crazy.
but nothing about that yet.
it's not public information :)

So 26.

So here is what I did. I went into my 2011 planner and started in June.
And it was crazy.
joy
Trainings for South Africa.
2nd year of Royal Family.
VBS
My sweet Emma leaving.
SOUTH AFRICA!
My best friends beautiful twin daughters being born.
And her asking me to be the god mother...

Life. Change.
Making some amazing new friends.
And holding on to some soul.sisters

Starting my 5th year at the preschool.
having the sweetest cutest 2-day morning class ever.
T & E = my future sons
#youknowyourareinkidsministrywhen
And of course continuing the crazy 6-day work weeks.

Making amends and stitching together an old, dear friendship.

family thanksgiving [blue42!]
Christmas in A3
Getting continually rocked at church.
Writing regularly for my church blog

And then the 2012 portion of 26.
january..doo-doo-doo...

February.
Ahem.
yah. about that.

I no longer like February 9th.
Getting hit by a car. Let's be real. Life changed. Life repositioned.

Really and truly starting to listen to God's voice.
getting slapped in the face repeatedly by His word at church.
story of God sermon series
being of a different spirit
the battle for more
[ps. #ilovemychurch]

Cousin adventures. [x2]

OC Family adventures
Big bear. stuck in the snow.
nature.
first 5K color.run
colorrun

ZUMBA [need I say more?]
realizing that I am in fact trendy.
skinny jeans. toms. 31 bits.
did I mention the skinny jeans were brightly colored?

Huge life decisions [see blog not posted about 27. look for it this weekend]
finding my groove in what God has called me to do.
and so many other things that I don't have the words to articulate

joy.heartbreak.growth.love.light.hurt.pain.thankfulness.family.pinterest.blogging.biking.kiddos.friends.Jesus.
26



No comments:

Post a Comment