Monday, May 28, 2012

a moment of clarity in chaos


You think you know.
You think you know the ins and outs
.clarity in chaos
ups and downs

twists and turns
of my heart
my mind
my soul

you don't.
you don't know the half of it.
you don't know what breaks my heart

and you sure as hell don't know what puts it back together
you don't know my reasons
my process

you don't know what brings me together
the sad thing is
I don't know if you will ever understand

if you will ever see me clearly.
if you will ever lift the veil to truly gaze upon
who i am

who i've become
and that hurts
but i've come to realize
that it is ok.

maybe you aren't meant to know
to be apart of who i am today

maybe you just need to gaze back and realize
where your part of my story is.

and remember that is has continued on since then.

so until then
until you know what you never will
please stop yelling.
stop trying to change me.
stop hurting who I am trying to be.

let me have my clarity in chaos

No comments:

Post a Comment