Monday, April 23, 2012

Top Ten


Here is a Top Ten list for my life right now...no particular order!
Yep. Example of 3 b.
  1. Big Booty Forever 21. 13 dollar jeans? Thank you very much. Changed my life. 
    1. trips to Mission Viejo mall w/ the roommate...
    2. Jersey shore....
    3. Freaking bright blue pants that have alluded me
    4. not, not THOSE blue pants...
  2. My Iphone..this one is self explanatory 
    1. the Icloud changed my life
  3. Pinterest...because we all need a new way to procrastinate
    1. pinterest...new crafts for the preschool
    2. pinterest...new ways to decorate the house I don’t have
    3. pinterest....tattoo addiction enabler
    4. pinterest...ways to make #4 on the list easier!
  4. Vegetarian April. Because not only do I feel better BUT hey who knew...I can cook
  5. Someecards.com I could spend HOURS on this just giggling away.
    1. also? “Hey girl...”
  6. My 2 day morning class
    1. I could potential not drink coffee before this one and be ok..
      1. who am I kidding not drinking coffee is a bad idea
  7. Vampire diaries...yes I am serious [and of course TVD recaps...seriously the joy of my after work friday...]
    1. And it’s on the CW....hello hotties
    2. I guess I can add my TVD twitter feed too
  8. Zumba..seriously? nothing has been able to change my mood more then this fun work out class. And if you know my story, my testimony, my life the past four years know that starting to do zumba 2-3/ week has help balance me out more then most other things in my life.[see becomerestored.blogspot.com]
    1. #teamnolongerbackrow
    2. #teamwegotstraightkickedoutofthebackrow
    3. #teamnotquitemoveslikejagger
  9. My beautiful new god-daughters...loves of my life
  10. Going to the 7pm service at my church on Sundays..
    1. Church with Nickle
    2. ZA family
    3. "20 somethings...average age"
So here are just a few things that I am currently in love with in my life. Some things you can purchase...some things I can link you too. But these are the things that right now bring me immense joy.
What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment